Long-term care is the hallmark of Humboldt House and we continue to build on the principles of quality, service, and compassion. Our residents benefit from social, recreational, and support services as well as superior medical services to address their individual needs. Being among peers and forming new friendships can be a great source of emotional support.
For more information, call (716) 886-4377 orContact Us
- Physicians Specializing in Geriatric Medicine
- Consultation with Specialists as Needed
- Family Style Dining
- Specialized Activity programs such as: in-room visits, small group activities, and off-site outings
- Podiatry, Ophthalmology, Audiology, and Dental Care
- 24-hour-a-day Licensed Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Social Services
- Spiritual Support Services
You can be confident in us when you make the decision to move a loved one into Humboldt House.